Stone Circle We don't talk anymore
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette's hazel colored eyes traveled over the male when he spoke. It was soon followed by a snort coming from her. Her ears flattened, clearly not very pleased with what he was saying. "You think I didn't notice that?," she hissed and actually bared her teeth in anger. She kept her head and tail held high. Valette was pretty pissed already and those words only fueled her anger.

"I searched everywhere for you. I went back to our meeting spot every. damn. day. for two weeks waiting for you to show up," she added. Her hackles raising now. Luckily Steady had been there for her. The female flickered her tail, it wasn't a nice wag, it was clear that it was irritation that made her tail flicker. The dark colored female shook her head.

"You know what? It doesn't matter. I don't care for any stupid excuse you might have. I'm mated to Steady and he means everything to me. At least I know he will never leave me," Valette snapped at him. Valette was quite an independent girl to a certain point. She loved to have someone she could come home to and snuggle against. Someone to support her.
Messages In This Thread
We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - April 22, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - April 23, 2017, 07:33 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - April 24, 2017, 04:03 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - April 25, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - April 26, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - April 26, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - May 01, 2017, 05:18 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - May 01, 2017, 07:36 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - May 05, 2017, 04:56 AM