Stone Circle The Return of the Bison!
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Soon more wolves joined and Valette was almost getting enthused by the idea of a hunt. Her belly wasn't in the way yet while running. Though, a kick or headbutt from these creatures would mean the death of her young, perhaps even her own death. She listened to Ezekiel's words and then Mawk, who joined, also asked what was going on. Sunny was even more enthusiastic.

Valette dipped her muzzle when Mawk joined. "These are our bison. They returned!," she grinned. "Last winter multiple died giving us plenty of food. However, we never managed to hunt one. They don't run like deer but form an impenetrable circle around their young and weak ones," she explained to all the males present. "It is very hard and dangerous to go after them," she added.

The female turned her hazel green eyes at Sunny. "No, I forbid you to go after the bison, especially alone," she spoke strictly and raised her muzzle and tail to make sure the wolf young understood. "I'm the best hunter in this pack and even I have not managed to take one down. We have to be with a big group, even a bigger group than we have now. I'd like to watch them for now, see how they behave. We want them to stay on our lands. Once I've had my own young, I should be back in my normal shape and able to lead a Bison hunt. Sunny, you will be older too. I hope by then to have more adult numbers in our rank so we can overwhelm them with a big group." She looked over the three others to see if they agreed or not.
Messages In This Thread
The Return of the Bison! - by RIP Valette - July 25, 2017, 03:35 AM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by Sunny - July 25, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by RIP Valette - July 30, 2017, 05:05 AM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by Ezekiel - July 30, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by Mawk - July 30, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by Sunny - August 07, 2017, 08:54 PM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by RIP Valette - August 09, 2017, 07:33 AM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by Ezekiel - August 13, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by Mawk - August 24, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by Sunny - August 25, 2017, 11:53 AM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by RIP Valette - August 28, 2017, 03:48 AM