Stone Circle We could've been in Venice.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
TOTALLY!!

Valette took it as a compliment that Stark said that he was glad Easthollow made it. She remembered him being unfamiliar with her and being a tad rude. But he seemed friendlier now. Valette wasn't sure if it because she was the leader or the year without a pack. She decided that she liked him complimenting her. She never would think it as such an accomplishment to keep a pack running. She saw it as normal because Steady had done it as well. She continued for him. Plus now she had new family members around her. "Thank you. Me too. This is truly home for me."

Having another pack settle so close could be a strain on resources. "But what happened to the Keep in the end? Why did you two leave?," she then wondered. She never got the full story what happened. She always wondered where Banner and Stark went. "I was quite shocked to only catch old scents of you two," she admitted to Stark. She had seen them as allies. Plus she had just started to be a scout it did her well to gain experience from that alliance. She learned a lot in those years being friendly towards others.

She smiled when he asked if they were hers. "Yes, they are. They are almost three months already!," she let out in disbelieve. 'So cute." Valette was surprised to hear that Stark did some co-parenting. Though, on the other hand, it wasn't that strange to her. She could see him being a father. Maybe she was staring at him for a bit too long now. Sometimes Stark reminded her a bit of Steady. "Look at you Mr. Co-Parent," she chuckled. "Well I have two girls and one boy. Perhaps you will grow a liking to them as well," she grinned. Just when she said that a very hungry Steph came running up and attacked the raccoon.

She let out a chuckle. "I was supposed to bring the food," she spoke and nosed Steph fondly. "Too late, this is one of the three. My daughter Steph," she introduced. Steph was basically her in looks but also when it came to her mealtimes.  "Steph, say hi to Stark. He is new in our pack. You should make him feel welcome in our family," she encouraged. She wanted her pups to be friendly towards new wolves in the pack. 'Stark isn't really a stranger though. I was already friends with him before you were born. He was in a different pack but now he came to live with us. Isn't that cool?," she told her.

Valette glanced up at Stark and winked. "Maybe come ravenous pups come running in soon. Brace yourself," she teased with a smile on her maw. Now Valette also couldn't wait to introduce her children to Banner as well, knowing she was fond of them.
Messages In This Thread
We could've been in Venice. - by Stark - November 22, 2017, 12:23 AM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by RIP Valette - November 22, 2017, 05:43 AM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by Stark - November 23, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by Stark - November 23, 2017, 04:32 PM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by Steph - November 23, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by Stark - November 29, 2017, 01:41 AM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by Steph - December 01, 2017, 06:08 AM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2017, 07:25 AM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by Stark - December 05, 2017, 01:12 AM