Lost Creek Hollow i came looking for you
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
hoping for an @Indra? :D (And Chan, if you feel any of this doesn't represent how Wyatt is well, please let me know so i can make changes. :) )

Life hadn't been all that great in Lost Creek Hollow. @Wyatt was being a little bratt around every corner. He was always acting out, running off, and generally not listening to her. Laurel had been patient enough when she still had Piper and Lucas to balance that out, but now that she had lost both -- and, not having been informed by Piper, she had no idea there were odds of ever seeing either again -- dealing with Wyatt's moods was just all the more frustrating to her.

Right now she was trying to get him to pay attention and learn something about hunting, a vital skill, but he just wouldn't focus. "So Wyatt, you put your nose to the ground and try to sniff out — Wyatt!" Instead, he was gnawing on the practise stick. "Leave that stick alone, we're well beyond that. We have to learn to hunt real prey, now." Her voice was snarky as she just couldn't find the patience to deal with her immature child which should be growing up and learning valuable life skills. Wyatt just stared at her defiantly and then continued gnawing on his stick, knowing full well that his mother didn't like it, but used to the abuse and unwilling to grant her the satisfaction of controlling him.
Messages In This Thread
i came looking for you - by Laurel - November 23, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - November 23, 2018, 01:49 PM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - November 27, 2018, 05:12 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - November 28, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - November 29, 2018, 04:35 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - December 06, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - December 11, 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - December 17, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - December 18, 2018, 09:44 AM