Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,124 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay looked a little taken aback by Tegan's word choice, though he got the gist of it. That did sort of happen. Well, it did happen. But did that mean she liked him, or was it because she was too caught up in all the hormones and he had mentioned that he'd like to be a father some day?

Tegan admitted that he didn't know anything about relationships, which was a little disappointing. Somehow Eljay figured Tegan had like, three girlfriends or something. But maybe he just did flings..? I... Yes, I thought... Cause you're good with girls and stuff. Eljay certainly knew nothing about girls and what they wanted, and Tegan was pretty much the pro when it came to that sort of stuff, in Eljay's mind.

He nodded as Tegan continued to talk, guzzling up all the information. Talking, romantic gestures... What kind of romantic gestures..? he wondered out loud, but then realised it might be easier to know if he answered Tegan's question. Clearly rather embarrassed, Eljay admitted after a short silence, looking away in embarrassment: It, uh.. It's Wiffl-- um, Wildfire.
Messages In This Thread
now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 01, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 05, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 06, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 04:53 PM