Wapun Meadow you spin [m]e round
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Everything came as such a surprise to Laurel that she didn't realise until it was too late. Before she could get up she realised her assailant was not some wild beast but a wolf. Soon she came to find out that it was a man. She shrieked hellishly as it happened, and it spurred a new anger inside of her. Get off me, you asshole! she snarled but words fell to deaf ears. She put her efforts into harming him instead but despite finding strong purchase in his front legs with her teeth multiple times, grabbing and tearing what she could, but just not enough to actually force him off, he seemed to be completely immune to the pain.

Never one for despair all Laurel could do was fight with all her strength. It seemed a few times she would get him off but her efforts were just not strong enough. Her forceful bites and fighting grew weaker over time as her strength waned. She grew tired and the desperation sank in now. By his scent she determined it was the weird freak and that her underbelly feeling had been right all along.

The worst part of it all was that her body reacted positively, leaving her in a mental mess because it made her feel so dirty. She didn't want this -- she shouldn't want this. Did she want this? Did she make him do this?

No! He was a weak, pathetic man, and she didn't want him. Laurel hated her own body for this betrayal.

By the time he was done she was panting on the floor from the fight she had put up the entire time. Still he did not seem to care about the blood running from his legs as he stopped by her face to humiliate her further. It spurred renewed anger in Laurel's heart and she snapped at his leg again. She grabbed it but her grip was too weak to hold on so he left, adding insult to injury when he kicked the quail on his way out.

I'LL KILL YOU! The shrieked words echoed through the meadow before Laurel broke down and started to sob. Quietly at first, and then, when she was sure he was gone -- though she was still frightened he would come back for more -- louder and more uncontrollable.
Messages In This Thread
you spin [m]e round - by Laurel - April 08, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: you spin me round - by Iliksis - April 10, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: you spin me round - by Laurel - April 10, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: you spin me round - by Iliksis - April 10, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: you spin me round - by Laurel - April 10, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: you spin me round - by Iliksis - April 10, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: you spin me round - by Laurel - April 10, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: you spin me round - by Iliksis - April 10, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: you spin me round - by Laurel - April 10, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: you spin me round - by Iliksis - April 10, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: you spin me round - by Laurel - April 11, 2019, 04:10 PM