Arrow Lake this is the second-best idea that we've ever had
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She couldn't begrudge him his vague answer; it was similar to what she offered when asked about her own current state. She was never one to complain, nor did she ever really relish the idea of inviting others into her problems. So, she didn't probe him further regarding the origin of his neck wound, assuming he would have offered the information if he wanted to talk about it. Kids are a good reason to keep going, she finally said. I hope yours are well. They were born just days before her own, and Taki hoped they would all get along as they grew. 

The subject of her missing family was one of those things she didn't really wish to discuss, but she could help the sudden surge of anger and resentment the rushed through her at his words. She sighed in frustration, glancing down at her children to make sure she hadn't accidentally disturbed any of them. The twins, which was what she had taken to calling the two white pups that were born so close together, had fallen asleep on top of each other while their two brothers continued to nurse, hunger apparently not sated yet. She looked back to the former sea wolf, shadows moving across her fiery gaze. I found my brother recently, she started, the subject refreshing the heartbreak she had felt the day she had found him mentally broken. He had refused her help and taken off again, so she tried to move forward and focus on raising her children. I still don't know where my sisters are, Taki said next, sadness heavy in her voice. I found one niece alive and well with Undersea, and one nephew still remains missing. She paused for second, readying herself for the rush of anger that would come once more when she spoke her next words. I also found my other niece and nephew with Rusalka, she said, disgust in her tone as she spoke the name of the pack. The dark-faced bitch that leads there, I don't remember her name, nor do I care what it is, she refused to let me see that they were alive and well, so I only have her word that they're okay. She shook her head at them memory, her contempt for the Rusalka leader still as potent as it had been that day. I was by myself, she started. If I had attacked her like I wanted to, then I would have been against a whole pack. She looked away, unable to say anymore. It was too upsetting to think about.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: this is the second-best idea that we've ever had - by Takiyok - April 16, 2019, 09:23 PM