Arrow Lake Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She was eager to return to her children, not wanting to leave them any longer than she had to while they were still so young. She had interrupted their nursing and was worried that they were still hungry and at the mercy of their father who, unfortunately, could not help feed them just yet. She felt Sadiq's presence behind her, glad to have him here especially in light of how devastated Sia had recently left her. She had many questions for him, but she wanted to get back to the den before they settled down for what she was sure would be a long conversation.

She paused briefly when he called out to her, just long enough to explain where they were going. I want to get back to my children before we start talking, she offered before turning back around and resuming her pace once more. She assumed he had scented the milk on her and drawn his own conclusions, so her explanation hopefully wouldn't cause him too much surprise. 

When they reached the den, she called out to the general, and when he emerged, she quickly introduced Sadiq as her brother so there wouldn't be any confusion about why she was letting him near the pups. She requested that they be given some time to catch up before the men got to know each other. Thankfully, @Stigmata obliged, and when he had trotted away, Taki motioned for her brother to follow her into the den. 

Once inside, she walked over to the mound of restless bearcubs; she could tell they were hungry, and she settled herself around them, allowing the four of them to resume feeding once more. When she was satisfied they were all eating, she looked up to Sadiq with a hesitant gaze, unsure what he would think about the fact that he was an uncle. 

Tag for reference. Let me know if I need to edit the PP in any way <3
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. - by Takiyok - May 02, 2019, 10:41 PM