Haunted Wood I dont give a f*ck what anyone thinks of me
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
If it were not for his strong will, Orochi would have died already. Because who wouldn't crumble in a place like this? It was dark, it was dirty, it smelled of pure rot. Ash suffocated him every second of everyday. There was little room to run or do anything really. He could only sit in misery, waiting. This suffering was not in vain though. Soon he would heal and on that day he would burst from this awful hole in flames. He would burn this forest and everyone in it.

Something thumped on his skull. Perhaps it was Revui, he seemed to enjoy chucking things at him. Orochi was much too tired to retaliate. He growled and buried his nose deeper in his belly. But then there was a voice all too familar. It had him up in a flash.

Orochi had no interest in the scraps at his feet (for now at least). All of his attention was on Valour, the boy that put him in this situation. Look at him up there! All high and mighty with a stupid gleam in his eye. He was probably too scared to jump into the hole with the beasts. Coward. He would be the first one to go.

Orochi said nothing for once, but his anger was still displayed by his actions. He lifted a paw and defiantly knocked the food to one side.
Messages In This Thread
I dont give a f*ck what anyone thinks of me - by Valour - October 24, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: I dont give a f*ck what anyone thinks of me - by Orochi - October 26, 2019, 07:57 AM