Haunted Wood I dont give a f*ck what anyone thinks of me
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
He backed away as the now angry Valour made his way down into the pit. That grin never left his face, in fact it grew wider. It was strange really; usually Orochi was the one to blow up. But now he finally felt like he had some control over himself. It felt good to see the boy so worked up.

Orochi chuckled. He was right. Valour was nothing but a stupid kid. No sane wolf would jump into a lion's den. Sure, both the beasts were injured but there were still two of them. The dragon half hoped @Revui would come to his aid but another part of him wanted to take on his enemy alone.

You. Are. A. Coward. In an attempt to catch him off guard, Orochi spat towards the boy and immediately lunged forward with jaws parted. Forget his healing bones! How could he resist a fight when Valour pratically flung himself into the pit like a scrap of meat?
Messages In This Thread
I dont give a f*ck what anyone thinks of me - by Valour - October 24, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: I dont give a f*ck what anyone thinks of me - by Orochi - October 26, 2019, 01:52 PM