Stone Circle When the sun sets
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,174 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette beamed out a pleased grin when she realized that she was right. This was her mother's sister. So fascinating. It was weird of this female being small, and her mother being small and that they were siblings and just little and.... Woow. She couldn't really wrap her mind around it. She was introduced to her mate. "Nice to meet you!!,' she smiled and then looked around them, followed to Nanook's belly just to check. "No nieces and nephews?," she asked, almost disappointed. "Where are your pups?" It was not strange of the girl to think that mated couples had pups since her mother was so active in obtaining them.

Her ears perked up at that question. "Oh!! I am becoming a counselor but I am focussing on being a mediator and therapist!,' she spoke proudly. 'I don't like it when wolves are mad at each other," she admitted. "And minds are really fascinating. I don't know about my other trade. Mom has been drilling me into being a hunter but... Idon'tlikeit," she quickly mumbled. "It is essential yes but I don't want to be a provider if I don't have to," she revealed.
Messages In This Thread
When the sun sets - by Arlette - October 01, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - October 03, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - October 07, 2019, 06:12 AM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - October 13, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - November 15, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - November 17, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - November 28, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - January 08, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - January 18, 2020, 03:22 PM