Stone Circle When the sun sets
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,174 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette looked shocked for a moment that her aunt didn't have any children. But how!? Each time her mother went through a heat she ended up with pups. She knew by now that it was not something her mother did on her own. She needed Greyback for that, although she wasn't sure yet how exactly it would go, still, it seemed she had siblings from each year. "Don't you want your own pups?," she asked curious. "So you can decide if you want pups or not?," she let out curiously.

Arlette slowly nodded. She had to agree with that. "Bison are scary though," she admitted to her aunt. She rather preferred small game. She didn't feel as brave as her mother. She seemed to come alive when hunting those big beasts. She beamed a smile at her aunt when she admitted that she didn't really like hunting either. "I will keep you secret!!" she returned instantly. Then her aunt started about being a healer. Arlette had thought about it... "I thought about it, but there is no one who can teach me," she explained. "I wouldn't know what to do and we haven't had a healer in the pack for along time. Mom know some stuff but she isn't keep on teaching me as she isn't sure of it herself."
Messages In This Thread
When the sun sets - by Arlette - October 01, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - October 03, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - October 07, 2019, 06:12 AM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - October 13, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - November 15, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - November 17, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - November 28, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - January 08, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - January 18, 2020, 03:22 PM