Northstar Vale i'd rather have this empty seat by my side
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
we can consider this a cameo post. feel free to skip me & tag me if melkor is directly addressed/i need to reply. c:

the voice that rises along the borders — though a summons for the illustrious fey queen — dredges up with it memories of old. flashes of a childhood melkor would rather forget. lost. starving. found by the blackfeather woman nyx and having rivalries with the packborn pups and her other ward neo. first tundra and now he appears at their borders for as soon as melkor shrugs into view, scarred visage lifted, steps steady and with purpose as he moves to greet the ex-blackfeather with scrutiny in his eye.

perhaps not all rivalries could be put to bed.

he looks the same as he had back then ...just older and perhaps covered with more scars than melkor remembers. then again kahlil had been a cream-puff not yet to make the transition to his adult colors. he doubts neo would even remember him. melkor was his roots now, he would create something worth keeping hold of in this vale and it was by and far time to let bygones be bygones.

greetings, he rasps. this is courtfall. what brings you to our borders? the tundrian inquires as he would to any one appearing at the borders of their claimant.
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather have this empty seat by my side - by Aries - January 01, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: i'd rather have this empty seat by my side - by RIP Wintersbane - January 01, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: i'd rather have this empty seat by my side - by Tundra - January 01, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: i'd rather have this empty seat by my side - by Aiolos - January 01, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: i'd rather have this empty seat by my side - by Aries - January 08, 2020, 12:35 PM