Neverwinter Forest Insidious is blind inception
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It all seemed pretty reasonable to Mal. Unlike with Cam, Simmik acted older (from his perspective at least, this was Mal, the guy who had tantrums way later than he should have) and more grounded in the ways of the world, so he was fine contemplating anything that seemed pretty reasonable overall.

Though, as she continued, woah, now there was a word his poor vocabulary found unfamiliar -- copa-what? Well, he could sorta figure it out by context clues so he was just gonna keep right on like it wasn't a thing. Yeah. That's why I'm figuring it's best if we keep away from both of 'em if we can. As long as they don't show up here wanting to kill people or something, we can be the better pack or neighbor or however you'd want to phrase it. I don't know what they'll really want from us whenever they show up again, and I think we're just gonna have to wait to see. And hope they weren't as completely bananas as Mal was outright expecting.

For now, though, I'll hope they forget we're here. I think if we get a few more people we'll be a size where Moonspear might respect that like.. We live here and stuff. Then when the deer come back, we can actually hunt them and stuff -- when it was just me and Okeanos we didn't even bother trying. And probably the fact they hadn't relied on the deer probably was part of the reason they were doing reasonably okay after all the earthquakes and stuff.
Messages In This Thread
Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - November 05, 2019, 01:19 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Mal - November 08, 2019, 12:55 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - November 08, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Mal - November 17, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - November 29, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Mal - December 13, 2019, 01:58 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - January 01, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Mal - January 01, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - January 13, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Mal - January 16, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Insidious is blind inception - by Simmik - January 29, 2020, 10:12 PM