Stone Circle you've been a smile on my face for about the two past days
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,168 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette's eyes widened when he revealed the answer. She looked at the materials again and then flushed. Of course!!! How could she be so stupid! She flushed deeply red, at least that is how it felt like. She was almost too embarrassed to look at him. She nodded softly but then almost jumped out of her skin when she felt her fur brush together. She could feel sparks going through her body. She couldn't help but batter her eyes at him.

She listened to his every word. She nodded when expected to. Arlette also wanted to make sure she would give a good answer. She tried to think of something strong and bendy. "Oh! Willow tree branches," she commented, more thinking out loud. But then she noticed her mistake, since it wasn't part of the options. "Oh the reeds then," she decided. She looked at Kaito and then faked a limp before falling down. "Oh no!! I've fallen and I broke my leg," she let out, feeling slightly silly. She looked bashfully at him, trying to hold one front leg ina weird angle. She wondered what would happen next.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you've been a smile on my face for about the two past days - by Arlette - January 20, 2020, 03:03 PM