Neverwinter Forest And they welcome everyone to stay
fade with your next post? <3
I’ll ask Firestorm about it sometime, then, He says in the brief pause between Mal’s words, falling silent again to listen intently to what follows. He tries to make note of the name Simmik, but part of him knows he’ll forget it later — especially when he gets distracted by what sounds like praise. The idea of being someone who can be relied upon — the type who should be in that role, as Mal put it — appeals to him even more than he’d realized. That kind of power could easily be the solution to the problems in his life, to the question of who he is and who he wants to be. He can’t claim to have planned this all out as Mal seems to think, but he likes that idea too; having a plan sounds smarter than what he’s been doing.
I didn’t think about it until just now, He admits, letting his guard down a bit more in light of these new developments. But I know I want a place for myself and my friends, like you did for your sisters, and I’ve already learned a lot about what not to do. So now I have to figure out what I should do, and if this could be it… I want to try it. Being alone hadn’t served Zephyr well; traveling with Phillip and Firestorm has brought safety, despite the new reasons for concern it has brought as well, and he can’t help but think that more companions could only be better. As long as he can hold his rank, or maybe even climb higher, he’ll have enough control over the situation to keep it from ending up like his time spent with Kavik’s pack.
I’ll talk to Simmik soon, He adds, suddenly remembering the girl. Now that he’s thinking about it, the idea is less than appealing, but Mal’s positive description of her softens his judgment a bit. Maybe she’s not useless like all the other girls he’s known. Thinking aloud now, he continues. Maybe she should be the first person to take lessons from Firestorm.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
And they welcome everyone to stay - by Mal - January 04, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: They say it’s a free land - by Zephyr - January 04, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: They say it’s a free land - by Mal - January 04, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: And they welcome everyone to stay - by Zephyr - January 04, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: And they welcome everyone to stay - by Mal - January 04, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: And they welcome everyone to stay - by Zephyr - January 09, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: And they welcome everyone to stay - by Mal - January 09, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: And they welcome everyone to stay - by Zephyr - January 25, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: And they welcome everyone to stay - by Mal - January 25, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: And they welcome everyone to stay - by Zephyr - January 30, 2020, 10:25 PM