Duck Lake trust me when i tell you, you don't want that tooth 'n claw
He listens quietly, absorbing the words with a frown as his prior mood melts away into something more somber. The more he hears about Kratos's previous life, the less he likes it. It makes him glad that his mate is here now, with him, ready to make his own life. He deserves as much; an opportunity to make his own decisions, and be cared about by others. He's quiet for a few moments after he finishes.
Well... I'm glad you got out of there and didn't die, He settles on finally, knowing the words he'd chosen aren't the best or most profound. They're true, though. And so are his next words, though he doesn't mean to let them slip, or even fully register the thought until it's spoken. And now you can lead a pack with someone who loves you. Wait
He freezes for a moment, and rational thought flees. Uh — did you hear that? He knows full well that there isn't any noise, except maybe the sound of him withering and dying inside. Nonetheless, he speeds up, hoping to leave Kratos behind before he can say anything in response.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
RE: trust me when i tell you, you don't want that tooth 'n claw - by Zephyr - April 05, 2020, 04:42 AM