Neverwinter Forest never thought i could miss you around here
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
To her surprise, he opened up pretty easily, telling her that he and Mal were related. She slowed her steps and stared at him with an incredulous expression. Related? she asked, returning to her previous pace. How? His tone implied that it was news to him, and she couldn't get over how crazy it was that he even ended up here. What a huge thing to find out. And now that it was out there, they did kind of look alike. How had she missed that before? 

And he had asked Mal for advice. About them. Well, that was embarrassing. Now Mal probably knew all about what she did. God, she couldn't think about that right now. Thankfully, it was pretty easy to push all that away for another day once she realized that he had mentioned apologizing for leaving. And getting her a gift? What would she even want other than for things to be cleared up between them? She winced when he said she caught him off guard. Yeah, I'm sorry. I thought you maybe felt the same way, but obviously I was wrong. I have no idea how to do any of this... she drifted off, still unable to look at him.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
never thought i could miss you around here - by Mathieu - April 22, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: never thought i could miss you around here - by Simmik - April 22, 2020, 10:02 PM