Stone Circle Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette had sort of been expecting other news. She just had a feeling. Maybe it was the way she had been bringing the news. Then the news came. Valette instantly grinned. "Pregnant! How wonderful! Congratulations," she beamed but clearly her mate wasn't taking it so lightly. She shook her head a little for Ira to see. Clearly Greyback was being his typical self.

"Greyback, love," she spoke and nudged him to calm him down. "Your daughter is a very sensible and responsible woman. A grown woman. I am certain she wouldn't tell you if she wasn't very excited about this news," she reasoned with a chuckle. She looked at Ira. "I am certain after this news is processed he is extremely happy for you as I am," she told Ira smiling.

She stood by Greyback to offer him support if he needed it. She knew that this was big news for the man. His daughter, pregnant. It would also mean he was going to be a granddad.
Messages In This Thread
Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - April 19, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Greyback - April 19, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 17, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 24, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by RIP Valette - May 24, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 25, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 08:30 PM