Northstar Vale Can You Take Me Back?
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It was time for the children to eat more solid food and so Reiko was out to gather some food to chew up for them and introduce them to something else other than milk (@Haruki, @Hotaru, @Sumi, prepare for mush, it is coming! This thread is also backdated lmfao). Thankfully she remembered there was some food left in the caches she could grab quickly and wouldn't need to sit out all day to hunt for something. 

Not too far off she spotted Vespera with her own children, they were beautiful too. Such lovely colors, one had no tail while the other was as colorful as a sunset. Oh, how she wanted to meet them too but these times were proving to be trying. Even now Reiko was uncertain of her relationship with Vespera and felt rather uncomfortable approaching the other new-mother after their last encounter. 

Without staring for too long, she hurried herself to continue on course. Hopefully not drawing too much attention to herself. She was simply tired of fighting these days, and was just ready for everything to settle sooner rather than later so she too could rest.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Can You Take Me Back? - by Vespera - July 11, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Can You Take Me Back? - by Reiko - July 22, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: Can You Take Me Back? - by Vespera - July 23, 2020, 09:17 PM