Wapun Meadow if i only had the nerve
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
how uncanny to witness a wolf adorned in such scented armour appear to be rattled by a glimpse of her. of course there was nothing the dove sought more, to inspire unease in the souls of those with such allegiances but being realistic, she knew she wasn't exactly built for intimidating first glances. she blinks at the gentle touch of earthen eyes set deep in their frame of polished ivory, head tilting with lingering bemusement. however chary press to keen eyes lessens a little at his agreement despite the note of unease hitching a lift upon the passed syllable. yet before having a chance to so much as dwell on it, he catches her by surprise and coaxes forth a laugh with such an unexpectedly declared statement. she finally lets scintillating eyes flicker free to skim upon the glittering surface, finding their warped versions trapped in the liquid's cool grasp; animations making up the narrative she fed back to them with such alluring fervour. 

a delicate frown presses dark lips as she blinks to the waver of his reflection, announcing with casual zeal; "i don't see a silly face in there!curious look is tossed to his solid figure once more; ears leaning to the side as her head cocks. surely he did not see himself as ugly? there is an ethereal beguile to him, a wraith of angelic woe...he is, well, beautiful. so does it go beyond that? she cannot help but judge him for his choice of home, hypocritical of her considering her own time spent lingering fretfully amongst the nightwalkers and yet...judgement stirs nevertheless. but she does not let it taint the moment, intrigue ruling a much more dominant hand as a roguish smile plants itself firmly upon angular features and she asks "please enlighten me, what exactly is it about that face that you have deemed sillyand there is a challenge shivering in the feverish look of her pinning stare.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
if i only had the nerve - by Ico - July 18, 2020, 05:57 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - July 20, 2020, 06:40 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - July 24, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - July 30, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - July 31, 2020, 04:38 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - August 11, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - August 14, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - August 30, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - September 07, 2020, 09:20 AM