Wapun Meadow if i only had the nerve
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
pleased grin perches upon charcoal lips upon noting the upwards tilt to grace his own pallid features. how breathlessly curious she is about this unorthodox fellow! if someone came across her and asked why on earth was she babbling away to herself she would most likely actually believe them without mere moments of dithering. a whimsical sprite, appearing, as beautiful a delicacy as a snowdrop blossoming within the clutch of a burning forest. but why?

brows arch at the waggish retort, tail swishing languidly above shivering blades of grass as she spun around to peer expectantly at the liquid's riveting surface. "hmmmmshe muses, brows furrowed in the most intense concentration as she scanned the ripple of the two staring back. finally an exasperated sigh jolts forth as she flopped back onto pale haunches and lamented "i don't think your water spirit likes me very much! they seem intent to hide from my prying eyesa huff as she pouted, seeming as genuinely disappointed as that of a naive child expecting a whole circus show to sprout from fanciful musings. "his loss i guess, he must not realise just how fantastic i am"

scintillating look prances across him as she breathes "may i ask the name of he who even the water spirit deems worthy enough to call a friend?the warm breeze gives sprightly tugs at pale hairs as she blinks, clement and yet expectant.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
if i only had the nerve - by Ico - July 18, 2020, 05:57 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - July 20, 2020, 06:40 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - July 24, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - July 30, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - July 31, 2020, 04:38 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - August 11, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - August 14, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - August 30, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - September 07, 2020, 09:20 AM