Wapun Meadow if i only had the nerve
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
sorry for the wait<3

a pleased hum at that, content to accept such reasoning for the spirit's reluctance to display itself. "well that's a relief, there's something just rather fantastic about being likedlilted along the sprightly breeze, wondering press of keen eyes seeming reluctant to reside anywhere but upon the pallid sprite in her company as she smiles. how does he find himself living at home amongst such serpents, are there others there that entertain such whimsical chattering? it is a surreal image to the girl, this boy and his spirit's conversing with the witch whom had stolen upon their lands or the described ruffians that had taken it upon themselves to attack west. toes press hard against the spongy earth, the only allowed telltale of befuddled ideas squirming restlessly within. 

"icoshe repeats, rolling shoulders back as the tilt to her lips flickers with renewed zeal and she trills "i'm polaris, it's nice to meet you icohead tilts as she draws a paw forth to brush it lazily along the shivering tips of bladed grass. she had never been one to deny her thoughts a place upon her tongue, having always found difficulty in resisting curiosity and attempting anything other than being quite direct and now was certainly no different. blinking back from where thoughtful staring had drifted idly to the progression of her paw, she is unwavering in her press against his uncannily benign, sloe eyes. "i'm from easthollow and you...are one of our newer neighbours right?she restrains herself enough to pose only this for now, intrigued as to whether this means anything to him or not. 

after all, even the most beautiful of fae were not to be underestimated; she who wears her emotions on her sleeve would always be most vulnerable to those who can conceal it behind intricately woven cloaks of softly spun kindness.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
if i only had the nerve - by Ico - July 18, 2020, 05:57 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - July 20, 2020, 06:40 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - July 24, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - July 30, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - July 31, 2020, 04:38 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - August 11, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - August 14, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - August 30, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - September 07, 2020, 09:20 AM