The Sunspire he held my hands above my head and i commenced to pray
Dragonspine
Alpha Male*
fine as any blade
465 Posts
Ooc —
Riley missed the poignant moment that could have been shared between them; if Praimfaya ended up spilling the beans, would he truly be the best ally to endow that information with? Riley was largely selfish -- motivated by his own needs. He wasn't a snitch, but Praimfaya would likely find his allegiance fickle and flimsy.

Commander of death, wanheda. Foreign concepts to Riley, as was a coalition outside of the valley. He mistrusts it instantly -- not that Praimfaya is lying, but that things could stay shipshape while you were gone. "How do you know what your kru calls you when you are not there?" Riley questioned, finding the suggestion that a network allegiance existed harmoniously doubtful. Weren't all wolves just as selfish as him? Why would anyone pledge allegiance to an absent leader?

Of course, there were subleties to Praimfaya's creed that were entirely lost to Riley. He had never known undying loyalty, so how could he look at Praimfaya's dogma with anything but skepticism?
Messages In This Thread
RE: he held my hands above my head and i commenced to pray - by Riley - August 31, 2020, 11:11 AM