Altar of Twilight watch me
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Other cultures had always been something of a curious thing to the woman draped in silver and gray, even before she had met her late husband. As a child cast out and purposefully forgotten, Keres had been granted ample time to observe the world around her without being brought into its folds; many wolves had come and gone from Winterheart, though most were as fiercely loyal as her grandfather had been. That packs surrounding them, however, and the visitors that came to their borders had been different as night and day. She could remember being fascinated with one or two of the visitors, lingering quietly until they went about their way.

It was the same fascination she held now as she watched the strange looking man bend his spine and display his reverance and subservience both. The difference between the young child she had been and the woman she was now was that her curiousity was much more tame then it had once been, and she did her best to keep herself from staring. The latter was easy, thanks to the way she carefully picked her way through the moonlit valley, the silver of her furs illuminated under the beaming moon.

Hello, She offered gently, making sure to announce herself so as not to startle the man.
Messages In This Thread
watch me - by Gojira - September 26, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: watch me - by Keres - September 27, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: watch me - by Gojira - September 27, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: watch me - by Keres - September 27, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: watch me - by Gojira - September 27, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: watch me - by Keres - September 27, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: watch me - by Gojira - September 28, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: watch me - by Keres - October 12, 2020, 01:48 PM