Whitefish River I'm not a flower
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I'll get another thread up sometime this week/ for sure next weekend :'^) I have tests this week. Feel free to archive if you don't have any responses!

Ira hummed a laugh, Well, to be honest, you already have, though you were too young to remember. But yes, there are many packs past our borders, some are kind and just, though there are dangers in packs just as there are dangers on your own. Not every wolf is kind. After all, she had to lend a paw to help push out what she believed to be a dangerous pack earlier in the year. She didn't want her daughters to have to worry about their safety or add any additional threats other than general survival.

That being said, your grandfather leads a friendly pack. They're family-based, and you, my dear, are family. She highly doubted Valette would take issue with her bringing the kids over. Maybe they would find friends in Easthollow as well, though Nutmeg and Primrose would have to make the journey first. Snow would be here before they knew it, but a trip might be doable before the storms. Perhaps a trip is needed before winter settles.

The Count smiled as her daughter leaned into her and returned the gesture with her own nuzzle. You can show grandpa just how fierce you are, she chuckled before pulling away giving the grey girl a nudge, but first let's get some dinner. Assuming there would be no complaints, Ira would lead the way towards the nearest cache.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I'm not a flower - by Wynter - September 24, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Ira - September 24, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Wynter - September 25, 2020, 05:23 AM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Ira - September 27, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Wynter - October 03, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Ira - October 05, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Wynter - October 07, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Ira - October 13, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Wynter - October 16, 2020, 06:28 AM
RE: I'm not a flower - by Ira - October 20, 2020, 01:22 AM