Barrow Fields My skin, my soul, my finest jewels
devour the stars
243 Posts
Ooc — Gina
The meadow beyond their Watch was a thing the pale man had not yet explored to its fullest extent. All his passings through and while he had noted a thing or two during his travels, Stjornuati's knowledge on the location was lacking. This, he knew, was foolish of him and so sought to strike it from the list of items scrawled in some cryptic font inked across the worn papyrus. If the decision was made for them to well and truly settle under the watchful eye of the raven's, it would serve useful for them to know the lay of the lands that surrounded them.

Carefully, he picked his way along the muck, side stepping sections of the earth that seemed less than firm. Hoof prints here and there told the man a tale of prey, informed him that these lands held value, held secrets that the would help them survive the harsher times if sussed out. Such extraction of information would require more in depth investigation rather than the initial sweep the stareater was conducting in the present time, far more distracted by the one thing that he should have come to expect but could not yet wrap his head around.

A child, not yet a yearling by the smell, wandering, lost, alone. Such a discovery incensed the man, his ire for inept parents growing to be as vast and deep as the sea that rode the coast so close. The sheer level of incompetence that it took to lose a child was unfathomable to the man draped in creams and golds and knowing this, he had half a mind to collect the children he found to the Watch and keep them there, sit on them as though he were a dragon and they his treasure. Children needed protection and wandering alone, this child certainly did not have that.

His approach slowed when he finally spotted her, standing there as though a child left in the store, waiting for their mother to sweep them up into her arms and rescue them. Sá litli, you are lost? Mother? Father? His voice was careful, gentle, and he gave her a berth of many feet. After the situation of Legion's children out where they should not be, Stjornuati did not want to startle or scare her. I can help find, He would offer gently, the plight of yet another lost child warming that so frozen heart.
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
Messages In This Thread
My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Sumi - November 01, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Stjornuati - November 02, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Sumi - November 02, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Stjornuati - November 02, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Sumi - November 02, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Stjornuati - November 02, 2020, 12:06 PM