Hideaway Strath When fire meets ice and chaos ensues
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he approaches, asking about her reason for calling him with an obvious teasing jest. 

Chuckling, Nyra grins back at him as she smoothly, languidly slips and slithers around him "Of all the things I could want in this world, is time bonding with my Lord so bad?" She jested in return with a fake and dramaticized pout in her voice, pulling herself away from him, yet still a loose, lazily playful circle. 

"I just want to spar is all. You've been a huge help to me honing my skills, and if you'd be so kind..." she offered him an attractive smirk, laced with lethality and a gleam in her inferno gaze, "I would prefer to keep those skills just as sharp as my fangs." 

Finally pulling herself to stand in front of him, she cocked her head to mirror his own, almost mirroring his horrid grin as well.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 15, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 15, 2020, 04:28 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 15, 2020, 05:25 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 15, 2020, 07:19 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 15, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 17, 2020, 02:55 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 21, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 24, 2020, 04:11 PM