Silverlight Terrace i pray you can make it better down here
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
After their conversation, Keres could not help but follow the trail of the young girl at a distance, her wounded heart bleeding as it had when her own children had left the nest. She had not expected this pain, not this strongly at least, after only a few months with the silver-shine girl. Mintaka would be a woman soon, this Keres knew, and was at the cusp of an age where she would be able to make her own decisions; she had just started a litlle early, she supposed.

It wasn't long before the woman stole into the terrace under the shine of moonlight, finding her niece partnered with a boy not much older than her, his coat of pitch seeming as if it swallowed any light that touched it. Keres had seen boys of his kind before and while he likely acted tough, she would make sure that no harm would befall her little look-a-like.

So, she approached. Not with aggression and snarls and teeth but with a quiet sense of purpose. Even the natural display of dominance was not forced, drawing up even with Mintaka to glance at her and then the boy for a moment before she spoke. Not to both of them, though; just to him. The words were for him, though Mintaka would be privy to them, her voice sure and strong as it had ever been.

You will protect her, She started, meeting his eyes unfailingly, pine green shining teal under the moon. Perhaps a surprise to them, she was not here to stop them but to give the same talk she had given to her own daughters when they had set out. If she is in danger, you will run to her side. If harm befalls her, you will heal her or find someone to heal her. If you are the one that harms her, you will be found and dealt with.

Mintaka deserves to be happy, and if you can give her that, then fine. But make sure it is true happiness. Do you understand?
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
Messages In This Thread
i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 28, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - November 28, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 28, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - November 29, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 30, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Keres - December 01, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - December 02, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - December 05, 2020, 12:28 PM