Hideaway Strath [M] I hear, a voice say don't be so blind
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She hears the whisper-level crunch of snow under equally heavy paws, turning an eat-through-steel acidic stare to Kynareth as he says her name and asks what's wrong. Her hackles raise slightly, but she forces them to lay flat.

Knowing her, Kyn probably also knew she was boiling and the lid was trembling at the building pressure underneath.

"Bingo." Nyra seethes softly in response, turning her hell-melting hues to look around again before she faces him head-on. 
"She's our captive, Kynareth. Or so I thought at least." Her voice is heated but still not raised, and she meets his eyes with her own, acidic and yet also filled with visible hurt. Not a challenge but a hesitant show of vulnerability. Vulnerability long buried.
"So what changed?" She levels at him, referencing when they two met Simmik and her friend at the Falls. 
She adds after as a note; "There are many women here who crave you, Kyn. You may not have known it before now, but I'm one of them." 
Nyra isn't pleased to share such a thing with most of the other females here. It probably shows.
And yet here she is. Bristling mad, crushing on him, and crushed by him.  

She doesn't turn her eyes away. She's listening.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
[M] I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:56 PM