Hideaway Strath [M] I hear, a voice say don't be so blind
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexually Suggestive Content.

Slight PP allowed by Malia :> 

As he seats himself, Nyra watches him as he speaks, smirking in return at his own devilish smirk, she lurched forward, pushing Kyn on his back and planting herself over him with a lustful lilt to the chuckle that spills from her maw 
"Perhaps I can find the generosity to share, hmm?" Nyra whispers suggestively into his ear, nipping and licking playfully at the base of his aud before she pulls back to look at him again. She knew full well he wasn't just hers, but she could be a tease if she wanted to. 

The ball is in his court now. What will he do?
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
[M] I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:56 PM