Hideaway Strath And I'll call you when the party's over
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra herself was out and about, fulfilling her duties as Overseer, making the rounds. 
Patrolling all the outer borders and coming inward, the battlemaiden eventually saw Simmik as the female, fresh and full with a scent Nyra could only guess was pregnancy. 
This only fueled her desire even more, to put the woman in her place, remind her of a thing or two.
Perhaps like that she wasn't untouchable. 
Or, what Nyra thought was Simmik's place at least. Sure, Nyra begrudgingly accepted that Simmik was now a part of the pack and Kynareth's main bitch, but that didn't mean the monolithic woman wasn't going to assert her dominance.

Ears pulled forward, tail held high and bristling, the white she-brute quietly placed her paws in the snow, stalking closer to her mirror image with what could easily be construed as murderous intent. 
Not that Nyra planned to kill Simmik today. 

Probably.

She made sure to stay behind Simmik as much as she possibly could. Out of sight, maybe out of mind. 
Waiting until she was close enough to make a proper ambush, maybe ten feet or so...

Nyra pulled into a dead sprint, no words nor sound as she arced her teeth for whatever part of Simmik she could get. Shoulder, side, leg, face, neck, throat-

maul maim tear hurt kill- DESTROY
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 01:50 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 02:02 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 04:39 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 05:11 PM