Duskfire Glacier cut open my sternum and pull my little ribs around you
Conception 
dated for the 31st
the wraith wakes to fire in his veins, a seething frantic fever he's never felt before. he's spent much of his time at the borders and beyond, ensuring that the scent markers are strong and that none travel too close to the pack with so many expecting — but last night, by chance, he'd chosen to spend the night within the territory. a wise choice, he thinks now, given the intensity of the haze over his thoughts. perhaps in a clearer state of mind, zephyr might have recognized the scent of his heat upon him. perhaps he'd have known to avoid company. but his head is fogged, so he doesn't.
instead he answers nature's call without question, seeking @Wintersbane without a single thought to the reason. his steps are fast and full of purpose, instinct guiding him away from the scents of others and toward the alpha of the glacier. his mission is unclear even to him, but the determination to see it through is unshakable; nothing will stop him from finding the man he seeks.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
cut open my sternum and pull my little ribs around you - by Zephyr - May 26, 2021, 04:42 PM