Northstar Vale [1] The day is the wife whom I elude
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pack Formation 
Relocation thread #1 for the Saints! @War, @Xynos, @Val and/or @Arlette perhaps? Set for early morning 10/21/2021, after everyone arrives to the Vale <3

The Grandmaster made sure to settle everyone at the core of their new home. 
A communal denning area was highly beneficial, especially right now in times of conflict. Plus, it made it a little easier to get to any given Saint when nobody was on patrol. 

Nyra rose from her makeshift den just before sunrise, pulling herself from the thicket to go on patrol. Casually, the white giantess weaved her scent through the territory, brushing and rubbing against various trees, bushes, and stones. 
In truth, the further Nyra looked around at the Vale, the more she felt certain that the Saints would call the Vale their kingdom for many seasons to come.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
[1] The day is the wife whom I elude - by RIP Fury - October 20, 2021, 10:50 PM
RE: [1] The day is the wife whom I elude - by RIP Xynos - October 20, 2021, 11:08 PM
RE: [1] The day is the wife whom I elude - by RIP Fury - October 26, 2021, 12:39 AM
RE: [1] The day is the wife whom I elude - by RIP Xynos - October 26, 2021, 12:28 PM
RE: [1] The day is the wife whom I elude - by RIP Fury - October 29, 2021, 04:15 PM