Blackwater Islands Ten more before I get on that plane
Moonspear
Page
838 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
let me know if any assumptions aren't okay, as always!

open to any/all <3 (including those tagged if you want to catch her right off)

Bridget knew it wouldn't be long before @Morgana caught wise to the fact that she'd slipped out, but the woman's constant watch over her had been a challenge she couldn't take sitting down. She had no reason to want to sneak away outside of a (self-admittedly) childish need to buck expectations, but she smiled as she stepped along at the edge of the trees. This rocky terrain was rough but she was able to somewhat manage it now.

Despite her momentary fun, she was conflicted. Since being on this island, she'd felt more useful and fulfilled as a medic than she had in years. She didn't trust them, and she wanted to return to Brecheliant someday, if only to see them again. She had a while yet to know what would come after that.
Messages In This Thread
Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 20, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by The Listener - January 21, 2022, 12:20 AM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 22, 2022, 12:55 PM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by The Listener - January 26, 2022, 10:15 AM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 26, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by The Listener - January 30, 2022, 12:16 AM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 30, 2022, 02:23 PM