Blackwater Islands Ten more before I get on that plane
Brecheliant
Family
823 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget swung around when she heard footsteps, expecting Morgana. Instead she found The Listener. She shrugged, relaxing slightly when she knew she wasn't about to get chewed out for leaving.

She seemed keen on not letting me leave her sight. So naturally, I had to try and do it. She responded simply. It wasn't really even that she'd disliked her company (though it did get old after a while, not having time to herself.)

At the mention of the madness, Bridget's lip curled slightly. Don't worry. I haven't eaten any of your berries. The implication that she might turn on someone any second could have been funny if it wasn't such an insult.
Messages In This Thread
Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 20, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by The Listener - January 21, 2022, 12:20 AM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 22, 2022, 12:55 PM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by The Listener - January 26, 2022, 10:15 AM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 26, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by The Listener - January 30, 2022, 12:16 AM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 30, 2022, 02:23 PM