Blackwater Islands Ten more before I get on that plane
Brecheliant
Family
823 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget was a lot of things but she was no liar. She was too simple and straightforward a creature to put any stock in games, not even her own. So when she looked at The Listener, her gaze was direct, despite the other woman's rank and demeanor.

I don't know. Your story makes sense, but that doesn't change the fact that it doesn't line up with hers. Bridget indicated back towards where Morgana resided. But I can't think of any reason why you'd do what I suspected. Truth is, I don't know what to think. And it doesn't really matter now. Not really. It would only matter if it continued, if some pattern made itself clear to her and solidified a direction. Until then she had to let it go on the basis that she couldn't tell what was truth and what wasn't.

I'm a medic. I know what that shit does to a wolf, how it twists both their bodies and their minds. I don't give it unless it's necessary and I don't take it unless I don't have a choice. She didn't even like that Harka had been given it, not until she'd seen him go after his mate. After that she'd understood a little more.

She wondered what The Listener would make of that. The Faeries had required drugs for their rituals, and while she'd learned to prepare safe amounts for those purposes, she wasn't upset to be rid of that role. Was it similar here? She wouldn't have participated by choice, she was sure of it, but if she hadn't recognized it... perhaps it all was a misunderstanding. At least now things would be clear.
Messages In This Thread
Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 20, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by The Listener - January 21, 2022, 12:20 AM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 22, 2022, 12:55 PM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by The Listener - January 26, 2022, 10:15 AM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 26, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by The Listener - January 30, 2022, 12:16 AM
RE: Ten more before I get on that plane - by Bridget - January 30, 2022, 02:23 PM