Ankyra Sound just like the rug in my bedroom growing up
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
a leader. a healer of the mind. a creator of connections. the listener realized as the woman spoke that the druids had need of her. they did not yet know it, but the need was clear and real as the sun in the sky. but the prophet could not simply thrust fate upon them. they needed proof. a reason to trust her.

my followers reside on the islands near this beach. we are called the druids. i believe there is a place for you among us. your sisters as well, but for you alone i have a unique offer, the prophet studied the woman's visage as she spoke. a rank, should you prove yourself suitable for the role. there is power in the rank i offer. you will be given a task. your sister will be tended to by a skilled healer, and you will all be given refuge. and when you have completed your task, we will speak more of the role i have in mind for you.

what would the woman make of her offer?
Messages In This Thread
just like the rug in my bedroom growing up - by Cerulean - January 18, 2022, 08:37 PM
RE: just like the rug in my bedroom growing up - by The Listener - January 30, 2022, 05:24 PM