Redsand Canyon You float like a feather
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Seeing the damage on Glaukos had been startling… a part of her was worried about what the man had done to Kallik as well. They could both be hotheaded apparently. Aquene was already preparing another salve knowing she might need it when Germanicus returned with her boyfriend, offering him a saddened and worried look in return. She would always worry about him, and there was much she wanted to say as well, but it did not feel like the time with the Imperator watching their movements.

The wound on her neck was what first caught her attention, her focus glued to it for a moment. She offered him scrub pine for the pain, not explaining what it was for because she knew that he already knew. It was not his first time taking it. Instead she was hustling to once more clean the wound, running a water soaked leaf over to gently clean away the blood, a tender touch that she would have given all her patients, but perhaps more so him.

“This wound is worse than I thought it would be… the wounds on both of you were worse than I thought they would be.” She mused quietly, a hint of pain in her own voice as she moved and obtained cobwebs, placing them along his neck to ensure that the wound had fully closed before she treated for infection.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 06, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Aquene - February 06, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 07, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 04:09 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 07, 2022, 05:26 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 07, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 09:51 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 08, 2022, 02:07 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Aquene - February 08, 2022, 04:07 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 09, 2022, 04:56 PM