Redsand Canyon You float like a feather
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Kallik was an easier patient, though perhaps that was because of the level of trust that existed between them. She raised a brow at the surprise in his voice. “These are injuries I’d expect from a warfront, not between packmates.” She explained again though judgement lacked in her tone. It was difficult, speaking in riddles solely to avoid adding another burden atop of the Imperator in that moment. She felt partially responsible for his lashing out and she had made that no secret to the leading duo. If she had simply never told him, then perhaps this would not have happened. Or perhaps if she had asked him specifically to stay his hand… either way, it was too late to both.

She finished cleaning the room, moving over to start on the poultice, laying yarrow, aloe, and lavender, grinding them together on a leaf with water until it was thick, bringing it over. “This is going to sting.” She warned softly, craving to be able to offer him some form of comfort or peace, and also to ask him what the hell had happened. She kept the softness, the flecks of adoration in her eyes that she could not possibly hide. Her views of him had not changed, at least not for the worst. She’d never expected someone to fight for her so vigorously, especially against a member of their own pack. She’d never been valued like that before. She layered the paste she had made across the wound, slowly to try and avoid too much stinging at once. “It’s lavender, yarrow, and aloe. It will help prevent infection. Soaking into the cobwebs I’ll play on top that will act like a more sticky poultice than the one I used for your soreness. The cobwebs will come off naturally, leave them there until they do.” Eventually as the wound started to close, the cobwebs would start to peel.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 06, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Aquene - February 06, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 07, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 04:09 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 07, 2022, 05:26 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 07, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 09:51 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 08, 2022, 02:07 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Aquene - February 08, 2022, 04:07 PM
RE: You float like a feather - by Kallik - February 09, 2022, 04:56 PM