Noctisardor Bypass anything at all to keep me close to you
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Mahler said all the wrong words, of course. It wasn't fair, perhaps. He could've said so few words to appease Laurel's wrath, and he didn't say exactly those words.

I'll make it up to you
I'll bring them back
Indra will be by your side by nightfall

I'm so sorry that I didn't listen to you.

But instead. He wants to recuperate, dearest. Recover, next. And then... Just relocate. Run away. We can't run from him, Laurel said, her tone snappy. As if Mahler was dumb for not figuring that one out himself. Then he talked about brokering a deal. Has he not seen this madman? Were you not there when they attacked? What sort of deal she shrieked — do you think you could broker with this man? What could you possibly offer him that he even wants in the first place?!

Laurel totally skipped over Mahler saying they needed to gather to discuss. She didn't give a fuck what anyone else thought, she needed her children back. If Rivenwood wasn't going to help her, then she would just have to do it the way she'd done everything in her life since Indra was so violently ripped from it.

Alone.

She needed him so badly but she felt so let down, and unfortunately the only way that Laurel knew to express that was by lashing out to him.
Messages In This Thread
anything at all to keep me close to you - by Laurel - February 01, 2022, 05:20 AM
RE: anything at all to keep me close to you - by Mahler - February 02, 2022, 11:26 PM
RE: anything at all to keep me close to you - by Laurel - February 06, 2022, 01:41 PM
RE: anything at all to keep me close to you - by Mahler - February 08, 2022, 02:07 PM
RE: anything at all to keep me close to you - by Laurel - February 09, 2022, 10:38 AM
RE: anything at all to keep me close to you - by Mahler - February 10, 2022, 08:42 PM
RE: anything at all to keep me close to you - by Laurel - February 11, 2022, 04:53 AM
RE: anything at all to keep me close to you - by Mahler - February 25, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: anything at all to keep me close to you - by Laurel - March 01, 2022, 05:36 AM
RE: anything at all to keep me close to you - by Mahler - March 07, 2022, 11:40 AM
RE: anything at all to keep me close to you - by Laurel - March 08, 2022, 10:20 AM