Redsand Canyon they say that time's supposed to heal you
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
There was a hint of relief on her features at the mention of it staying between them. “The only soul I told about trying to prevent my heat was Towhee. It came up in conversation once.” She admitted, knowing that it was possible the news might still get around though she hoped it would not in this instance. She could simply insist that circumstances had changed with their forced marriage giving them the right to procreate, right? Either way, she would cross that bridge when she got to it.

He was apologizing and pulling her into an embrace. She felt so scattered, as if she was all over the place and scattered across the walls of their den. She would try not to beat herself up over it. “It’s my nature to worry and beat myself up over these things.” She reminded him, a little more lighthearted than before. “It’s one of the certainties in my life: I will always worry.” That came out a little more as a tease, a softness in her eyes as she nuzzled lightly against his neck. They were going to be okay. They were going to figure this out… she needed to have hope and faith in that.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
they say that time's supposed to heal you - by Aquene - March 12, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: they say that time's supposed to heal you - by Aquene - March 22, 2022, 11:33 PM