Sleepy Fox Hollow träume sind zum träumen da
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
All Welcome 
she descended from the foothills accompanied by an air of nervousness. it bristled from her body like porcupine spines. 

smoke should have billowed from her ears in light of all the extra thinking she was doing of late. what would they be like, these new siblings? will they look like her? or dark like her parents. like thade.

thade.

i should have made this my priority, she shamed herself. now they will not know me as their sister. i will be a stranger in my own family. more than ever...

once her feet found the hollow, phaedra sought @Mahler first. and once he was found, she sat quietly by his side and let the silence between them be what it would be for a handful of moments. was he displeased that she had not come sooner to congratulate them, to meet her tiny brothers or sisters, or maybe both—maybe both! 

he would not voice any displeasure because he was still the father she knew and the father she knew would not do this thing. then it  would be worse for him to feel it, but not say it. her energy took on the form of a voiceless apology. phaedra swallowed audibly and let the warm rabbit in her mouth fall at his feet. she wished it for her mother but had been remiss in hunting for him also. she would let him decide.

"am i a sister again?" she asked, watching him from the corners of her eyes; afraid for a reply of the affirmative as well as the possibility of denial. 

it is time to move on. she felt teethtips worry the edges of her soul.
Messages In This Thread
träume sind zum träumen da - by Phaedra - March 31, 2022, 09:53 PM
RE: träume sind zum träumen da - by Mahler - April 03, 2022, 05:11 PM
RE: träume sind zum träumen da - by Phaedra - April 05, 2022, 12:02 AM
RE: träume sind zum träumen da - by Mahler - April 07, 2022, 03:37 PM
RE: träume sind zum träumen da - by Phaedra - April 22, 2022, 10:53 PM
RE: träume sind zum träumen da - by Mahler - April 24, 2022, 12:57 AM
RE: träume sind zum träumen da - by Phaedra - May 02, 2022, 11:35 PM
RE: träume sind zum träumen da - by Mahler - May 05, 2022, 09:48 PM
RE: träume sind zum träumen da - by Phaedra - May 25, 2022, 05:35 PM
RE: träume sind zum träumen da - by Mahler - May 31, 2022, 02:02 PM