Broken Antler Fen church burner
Brecheliant
Family
823 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
It was too bad to hear they'd dispersed, though apparently a stroke of good fortune as well for Brecheliant. Apparently prey had been scarce and Bridget still hadn't seen a whole lot worth hunting even now. Could be coincidence, however.

What, that old thing? She asked with a laugh and a shrug. She didn't mind the question but wasn't one to dwell on it if she could avoid it, so the abridged version was her preference. I took a nasty bite from someone a while back. I told him to eat shit but didn't know he already had, otherwise I never would have let him get his teeth anywhere near me.

I couldn't treat it well enough and it about did me in, but luckily some healers near the coast found me and took care of it. I'll gladly take this to the alternative. She moved the stump idly as they talked about it, stretching slightly before standing back in place. It still felt like a leg sometimes, which was part of the problem when she got to going. She'd forget there was nothing there to put weight on.

Mereo, huh? Never heard of them. Glad to hear they are okay though! You staying there with them, or are you doing the whole 'lone wolf' cool guy thing? Her read of Caracal, at least to this point, was complete opposite. He was a sweetheart who, she suspected, might have a slight harmless crush. She'd never let him in on the guess and thought it was adorable if true, despite the inevitable heartbreak he'd likely face if it stuck. Bridget didn't guess it would - they usually sorted out her vibe eventually.
Messages In This Thread
church burner - by Caracal - May 05, 2022, 12:12 PM
RE: church burner - by Bridget - May 05, 2022, 03:06 PM
RE: church burner - by Caracal - May 05, 2022, 03:22 PM
RE: church burner - by Bridget - May 05, 2022, 11:44 PM
RE: church burner - by Caracal - May 06, 2022, 08:43 AM
RE: church burner - by Bridget - May 06, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: church burner - by Caracal - May 06, 2022, 10:14 AM
RE: church burner - by Bridget - May 08, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: church burner - by Caracal - May 09, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: church burner - by Bridget - May 10, 2022, 06:29 PM
RE: church burner - by Caracal - May 11, 2022, 10:14 AM