Blackwater Islands When you smile be sure to smile wide
Brecheliant
Family
810 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
no worries!! We can keep this brief <3 if you like!

She didn't mind spending some time chatting with the pups, but Bridget was more than glad when the Listener came. She was surprised to hear her claim them as hers, but let it go. She hadn't seen Morgana in a long while and, if she didn't know her fate, could assume it well enough just from that single statement. Sometimes it was easier to let them know things like that when they were old enough to understand it, and sometimes it was simpler to just let the knowledge disappear entirely.

The Listener clarified and Bridget nodded. She'd been a good wolf, from what the medic could tell, and it was hard to think of her dead. Life happened. Childbirth was dangerous and while Bridget was a little irked to hear she'd died alone, without treatment, she knew by now this place had ways she didn't understand.

I'm sorry. It was a formality mostly, since she would have tried to help if she'd known, but Morgana and the Listener had been close. If there had been a way to save her, Bridget was sure the leader would have done so.

I don't mind keeping quiet about things here. Honestly, there isn't much I could say. You aren't a chatty bunch. She smiled, but the joke did have some affection behind it. They'd done her a huge favor and she wouldn't easily forget that. I think it's time I went home, though.
Messages In This Thread
When you smile be sure to smile wide - by Bridget - April 10, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: When you smile be sure to smile wide - by Morgra - April 13, 2022, 01:31 PM
RE: When you smile be sure to smile wide - by Ptolemy - April 15, 2022, 02:19 PM
RE: When you smile be sure to smile wide - by Bridget - April 18, 2022, 03:03 PM
RE: When you smile be sure to smile wide - by Morgra - April 21, 2022, 03:58 PM
RE: When you smile be sure to smile wide - by Bridget - May 17, 2022, 11:55 AM