Sawtooth Spire sometimes it's all confusing in a world so loud
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
I need to keep better track of pack areas heh. Slight attacking of Reyson is fine, as long as it won't start a war.

Reyson tightened his shoulders further, and lay his ears to his skull. He looked around, he really hadn't smelled another pack, but in his excitement it was clear, that he had missed something. Even if it were only in his excitement that he had. That was no excuse. Quietly he cursed at himself. Second time in so many days he had made a stupid mistake. Perhaps, he was not as healed as he thought he was mentally.

He didn't growl back, but he did curl his lip slightly. I apologize if I stumbled on your land. I was merely training.

He tucked his tail, but didn't bow down. He wanted to be ready for anything. This wolf did not seem friendly and if he had stumbled upon her pack or her home. It was her right to protect it, but he was a fighter, and the fighting spirit was not always a quiet one.

He backed up a step, but he had to be careful. To go to close to the edge would spell certain death, and he refused to die that way. If it was her or the edge of the cliff, he'd take her.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes it's all confusing in a world so loud - by Reyson - June 03, 2022, 10:34 PM