Wild Berry Meadow Maybe I'm the one who's changed or the one to blame
Brecheliant
Family
818 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
It did sound like her kind of place, and similar to her home. Though in the end her home hadn't suited her quite as well as she'd liked... and she thought maybe that there were places that did it better. At least in her eyes.

It's important to know when the saving stops. You can't always help someone who doesn't want to be helped. I'm careful to always remember that all I can do is my best. No wolf can fix everything. She was glad she didn't struggle with this as much as some others did. A part of her wondered how Eljay handled it.

Her mentor had told her the dangers of letting perceived failures weigh on her. Healing was an inexact art and she'd lost patients before. Hell, she lost Ibis and Tambourine and Wraen before she'd even had a chance to help.

I guess I'm just careful with what I let break my heart. She said with a lighter tone and a playful wink. Castor was easy to talk to and she appreciated that he came from a place with shared ground. Brecheliant is pretty similar. We may not have the rules written down, but I think it would be pretty hard to get booted for anything less. Sounds like a nice place to grow up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe I'm the one who's changed or the one to blame - by Bridget - June 23, 2022, 02:11 PM