Redsand Canyon And I may have dreamt it
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
I Hope it is okay to steal this. Have a Reyson. If he assumed too much let me know I will edit it.

Reyson had taken Maxim's advice to heart and though he had as of yet, failed to find out any of his packmates. He did allow himself to be more readily available for them to find him. Though it was with surprise and a tiny dose of dread that he came across a new wolf.

He didn't recognize her, but he did recognize the look in her eyes of sightless. For a moment, a brief flare of empathy lit his chest, then he quickly abetted. He would not do well to expect less from any wolf. For where she had lost her sight. She had probably made up with hearing, vibrations and other senses. He had seen it before.

She did not seem to be hard pressed to move, and though she smelled of Mereo it was faint, as if she much like him preferred to stay away from the main hub. It was why he found solace in the woods. He finally drew near enough to chuff, though he stayed a respectful distance away.

She wanted to come closer he would allow.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - July 17, 2022, 01:00 PM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Reyson - July 17, 2022, 02:55 PM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - July 18, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Reyson - July 18, 2022, 10:45 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - August 04, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Reyson - August 05, 2022, 09:23 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - August 07, 2022, 10:13 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Reyson - August 07, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - August 08, 2022, 01:47 PM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Reyson - August 08, 2022, 01:51 PM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - August 08, 2022, 03:02 PM