Redsand Canyon And I may have dreamt it
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He met her gaze for a moment, proving to himself that she was indeed sightless. Reyson wouldn't say he was friendly, but he was trying to be better. Maxim had held him to task for his antisocial behavior. Though he wasn't certain if being friendly was a good thing right now.

Though her next words intrigued him and he allowed a half a smile, though she wouldn't have seen it. I will spar you. I never hold back unless you are young and foolish. I think you are neither of those things, but we shall see. Shall we angry one?

He moved into a defensive position as soon as the words left his mouth. He had used such harshness for two reasons. The first being that he wanted to point out, she was being quite nasty and most would not spar. The second was to gauge her mindset and see if she was indeed as foolish as he was believing and just angry.

There was a difference between sparring to learn, and sparring to ease the pain inside. And he wanted to see where this wolf was on that scale. Not to mention he was eager to learn from one as her. Who could not see, but would probably utilize other senses.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - July 17, 2022, 01:00 PM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Reyson - July 17, 2022, 02:55 PM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - July 18, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Reyson - July 18, 2022, 10:45 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - August 04, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Reyson - August 05, 2022, 09:23 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - August 07, 2022, 10:13 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Reyson - August 07, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - August 08, 2022, 01:47 PM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Reyson - August 08, 2022, 01:51 PM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - August 08, 2022, 03:02 PM