Lion Head Mesa you didn't think that i'd come back alive
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Charles knew that he didn't have his mother's eyes, and he could not help but wonder if that meant they were his father's. Maybe he was someone that Maegi knew? Charles had never thought much about his father at all; not until someone pointed out that he must have been a coyote. Then, he had hated his father, because it was what made him different. Now, though, he could feel the anticipation of someone knowing his father — actually knowing him! — and Charles felt his stomach churn in desire to know more.

He didn't realise how obvious he had been when he had mentioned his mother. He almost immediately felt the urge to defend her, but he swallowed the words back. He rather just not talk about her. Forget she existed.

What brought him here; now, there was an interesting question. I don't know, Charles admitted. Ramesses. I use to know him. He told me to come back. I don't know why I did it, but I did it. That place is the last place I saw him before I left. But now that I'm here, it is nice here, with enough food and drinks and berries —
His breath caught as he realised that he must sound like some drunk, mentioning berries third, And baths, ah...
Messages In This Thread
RE: you didn't think that i'd come back alive - by Charles - July 26, 2022, 05:11 AM